This will take a little time to take shape

Are you sure you want me describe myself ...coz i m myself confused ...lol

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Seriously just dont know anything about Me...:)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My birthday

Thought of writing about this small day immediately the next day ....but some how managed to procrastinate. now today as the big day approached ...and its my baby's birthday ....so finally sat down to write about my birthday fun.

For the past few years i had lost faith in my Birthday. Everyone waits for this day in their life every year so that they can enjoy the day to the fullest. But with me last few birthdays were the worst ever. It always used to be the day of atleast one bad news. So finally when 19th August approached my heart started waiting for this year's bad news.

But like they say when you start awaiting sorrows, that’s when happiness knocks at your door. The same thing happened with me. I was just wondering what bad could happen and suddenly every one surprised me. Dad had got my Favorite cake for me and we cut it exactly at 12 midnight. Except for two pieces, which my mom and dad had, I ate the whole cake ...Gosssh it was yummy ...Dutch Truffle from The Taj. I received maximum calls exactly at midnight from the people whom I had spent the least time of my life, the people whom we call friends. Kalputai,Nandu Mama Mrunal Mami and Pillu were the first to call ofcourse, followed by my friends Ameya, Shirish, Denzil, Ali, Neelubhaiyya. Just when I was on the verge of loosing complete faith in friendship was the time when all my friends called sharp at midnight just to wish me luck throughout my life. Ali even had the patience to hold the line while I was talking to someone else; they even had the patience to give number of attempts to just say “Many Happy Returns of the Day". The happiness lied not just in the wish, but it was a beautiful feeling to know that some people had the love and care enough for you to stay awake just to wish you on your birthday.

This was the day when I realized it is not the day that is great, but the people around you who make it important. Some of the people who seemed to be my blood relations missed to call saying that they were quiet busy, oh yeah you bet. Let’s not give them so much of importance. Yeah so where was I ? Yeah right, then chatted with some of my col friends till 3 a.m.. Arre haan yaar bolna hi bhool gayee, the day before this happened I was working on the template of my blog, thoda settings ka raada tha. And i was literally breaking my head on the Template code and simultaneously harassing two of my friends Denzii and Tarun to help me with the settings, but all in vain. And suddenly all my friends started reminding me of my birthday and so the template thing took a back seat. So when we finished talking, or you can say chatting, I started to work on the Template. Tarun and Denzii helped me with the Template and were successful in putting the Links in my blog but still my heart wanted it to be something different. So then I thought of trying my efforts. They promised me to complete the job as and when they find spare time. But, then I thought that why should I harrass people for my demands. And so then i sat down working on the Template, All By Myself...lol...And you know what I surprised myself, because finally at 5.00 a.m. in the morning I had successfully done what I needed in my Blog Template.BINGO!!!

So another good news on my birthday...that I was not all that useless. Anyway, so finally after a successful attempt, I finally slept at 5.30 a.m. And got up back at 7.30 a.m because of the birthday calls I was receiving, but then somehow later I couldnot manage with so less sleep so slept for another couple of hours or so. Then Mom woke me up for lunch. Mom had made my favourite fish.And that too different fish in all preparations. That was heaven. Then i got ready to leave as we friends were gonna meet for a small get together.


We all went to Marine Drive. It was raining heavily and we were getting drenched, but it was so amazing. I had to go for a Dinner party after this get together which was being arranged by my family, and getting wet was not a fair idea for that. But somehow I was not concerned. This day had arrrived after so many years, where I was able to do what my heart wanted and No one or No other thought could spoil its fun.Getting wet in the rains or running through the sprinklers are some of my passions, and I could not belive my luck that day. I was a little worried about the dinner because sitting in the AC with wet clothes ....WOW ...I cannot tolerate Bombay cold and this was gonna be challenging. But still deep inside my heart my Joy knew no bounds. I simply cannot try to put it in words (You may have realised it by now).But I am still not out of that spell.

Anyway, then we friends had a long chat about careers and a little about our other group friends whom we seriously missed. Then we walked back to the Churchgate station, from where I took a train for Thane via Dadar, taking some beautiful memories with me. Then as I reached the Restaurant, where our table was already booked with my two little brothers sitting to welcome me, I felt like a princess the way they welcomed me. Phir baaki sab aane lage They had got my favorite cake (yeah you are right 2nd cake of the day ....)

So then we had really Yummy Sizzlers ever ....better than the Kobe's, I must say. (woh alag baat hai ke I liked my brothers' sizzlers better than mine. Then we finished our cake as a dessert and then left for the day.Then nothing much to say...came home checked my mails for the day ...replied to all of them and the slept early that day as I was reaaalllly tired.

Moral of the story :- ha ha ha ....waiting from you guys yaar

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tarun said...

Half way through??? I thot I helped you quite a lot.. ;)

8:12 am  
Blogger Deepu said...

gakti se mistake ho gaya..tu hi sab kuch kiyaa ...thoda changes karna baaki hai rte ab tak usmein [b]

6:02 pm  
Blogger DenziL said...

I will just sum up the highlights of the meeting at Churchgate...

1. Anna coming in late as usual...
2. Salli flirting as usual....
3. Atul giving us wrong directions as usual...

But it was great meeting your friends after a long time... Esp Deepika.... meeting you on your birthday... We are glad you spent some quality time with us... we really appreciate your gesture... Lagta hai kuch zyaada ho gaya...

Anyways... in short Fulltoo Mazaa aaya.... :-)

6:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt read but its good....



waise maza aya

12:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home